Thursday, March 11, 2010

Independent lens

Diego has been taking a lot of pictures recently and I have really enjoyed seeing our home through his eyes. It's nice to have some fresh perspective from 42 inches off the floor.

Here are some of my favorites...

Little tootsies

A wasp's nest from the WI woods;
a mirror ball and color-strip lighting,
used for borealis family dance parties.
(Squeeze has black-lights up too,
but you can't see them in this picture.)

An extended window sill,
a little bit of green barracading us from the
sparkling outdoor winter whiteness.

One of my favorite bookshelves

Skyping with my dad.
I had the camera off the monitor
and was showing him something up close,
though I can't remember what.
Maybe the boys?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love this! How fun for Diego... and for you!