Saturday, December 12, 2009

What?! Saturday again???

Seriously, I don't know where the time goes. I thought I just posted!

Today we are having a cozy day at home. It is delightful. Squeeze put up the wooden snow fence along our driveway. The wind whips any plowing obsolete within hours or, if we're lucky, days; so it will be very nice to not have to worry about that this year. Two years into this gig . . . we've finally learned.

I finished Persepolis this morning while Truen snoozed on my booz [bosom]. Wow . . . what a book . . . what an inside into the life of a child and her family during the Islamic Revolution in Iran. I found it to be very thought-provoking and moving. This was also my first graphic novel; I wasn't sure what to expect, but the story in this genre proved to be very compelling.

Now we are decorating for Christmas. The boys are bouncing merrily off the walls. And I am going to make real egg nog. Nummmmmmm . . .

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Hey there, I've not commented on your site for ever! I haven't read any blogs for months as we have been so busy with remodeling our home. Just wanted to stop by and say "Hey!" :) Have a blessed Christmas! I browsed your site and your children are getting so big, and beautiful. You guys are blessed!!

a. borealis said...

Jenni, hey! I know you guys have been SO busy. I've missed being able to check on you.

Fun to know you stopped by. :)