Monday, June 05, 2006

It's that POOP again!

For those of you who are big fans of Starbeans (and I know you are), you will be impressed to know that he pooped on the bowl again. The peeing has been hit and miss recently, which discourages me, but the big pooper this morning raised my spirits a bit.

He usually pees right after the poop - however, this morning, I had to take him off the bowl before he could squeeze out even a drop of pee, because he wanted to play in it. Not good.

Some stats about my beloved little squirt:

  • He is 10 months old
  • He has tasted 7 things - carrots, banana, oatmeal, avocado, bread, grapes, and watermelon. Oh - and cat hair.
  • He has 3.5 teeth
  • He has pooped on the bowl 3 times now
  • He has recovered from 1 black eye (poor thing - he conked his head on a window sill)
  • He has attempted to ingest cat hair 135 times

1 comment:

Mama C-ta said...

Oh cool, you are EC'ing? I didn't know much about it when Cricket was born, I may have given it a try...I'd say I might try it w/my next but my goodness I can hardly stand to think as it is now, I know I wouldn't be consistent w/it at all.

Love the newborn/10 month old photo comparisons. Flies by, it really does.