Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pregnant again


Just kidding.  Ha.  But hopefully that got a few hearts thumpin'.  We were at the local garden center yesterday and Truen had the hilarious idea to stick his head in my shirt and say that I was pregnant again.  And just think: that little bugger actually did fit in there at one point.

In other semi-related news, this picture is completely blurry because a SEAGULL dropped a GIANT CLAM on my CAMERA in April.  I've dumped my memory card at least once since being home, but never had the emotional energy or time to actually examine anything.  I finally did today and realized that every. single. last. picture. in the last two months is blurry.  Oy vey.  Time for another new camera.  Again.

Finally, one last exclamation: can you believe our spring??  The trees are just starting to leaf out.  It has been an unpleasantly late and cold spring again (same thing as last year).  Until just the last couple days, nights are getting down into the 30's F and temps in the day hang in the 40's.  Freezing north winds, cloudy skies, cold, drab and dull.  We are so ready for spring.  In the middle of May.  Un-un-un-un.

I'm hoping to get back into posting more regularly soon.  It has been hard to get back into the swing of life, let alone anything extra.  We are still very sad.  It has been amazing though . . . life is forcing us forward.  Nothing is allowed to stand still, not even grief.

1 comment:

Cherdo said...

I love that picture.

Keep blogging, girl!

Cherdo
www.cherdoontheflipside.com