The other day, I devised a mental list of Cubeland Oddities that really get my goat. Mostly jargon, and almost always like fingernails on a chalkboard. I defer:
- "Why don't you just shoot me an email"
- "Just shoot me an email and I'll take care of that"
- "I've got a lot on my plate right now, so why don't you just shoot me an email?"
- "I'm so busy - I don't have time to complete this or that, so why don't you just shoot me an email. I've really got a lot on my plate."
- "How was your weekend?"
- Dress-down day. Like we all get excited to wear jeans.