Friday, December 14, 2012

Too hard

I've been meaning to post for weeks, but it is just too hard.  Too much to update on. 

In general: I was recently gone for an extended weekend for a friend's bridal shower; I'm feeling good and normal again, nowhere near as tired; I'm almost 17 week pregnant and started feeling the little bumpings of the baby moving this week; I finally thrifted an anus-kicking pair of cowboy boots that are actually comfortable (I've been pining for years); my brother and SIL are about to embark on a 6-month journey traveling internationally; Jamie is potty-training; we were snowed in last weekend for the first time in two years and loved every second of it; I made and canned lemon curd for the first time last weekend.

There.  Whew! 

Now that I have all that off my chest maybe I can start posting normally again.

No comments: