- I hate wearing shoes or socks once the thermometer hits 50. You couldn't pay me to put on socks and shoes in the summer!
- I wiggle my toes while I wake up in the morning.
- I have a U-shaped scar on my left pointer-toe. I have no idea where it came from; I used to tell people it marked me as a princess, not unlike Elora Danan.
- I've bitten my toe-nails before (during some point in elementary school). I guess I needed more nails to chew on than my fingers could offer.
- A guy I went to high school with, who was well-known for his foot fetish, took a picture of my feet without me knowing it. He posed me on a picnic table, legs straight out, feet facing forward. When I said that I thought I had blinked for the picture and he said, "Oh, that doesn't matter" is the moment I realized, "Errrr...he just took a picture of my feet!"
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
5 Interesting Things (foot related)
11:11 (10) Affection (100) Announcement (56) Baby (17) Beauty (21) Books (91) Brothers (61) Chuckle (60) Cloth Diapering (9) Complaints (25) Danie Blizzard (120) Domestic Bliss (66) Elias Ashmole (52) Family (34) Friends of the Library (15) Frustration (58) Garden (74) Going Green (18) Gratitude (28) Homebirth (29) Homeschooling (29) Hot Topics (22) In bloom at our house (12) Kicking the Chapstick Addiction (8) Lists (51) Live and Learn (60) Living on Very Little (31) Mother Culture (5) Musical Accompaniment (27) Natural Health (38) Nostalgia (20) Num-Nums (129) Nursery Rhymes (10) Obsessed (11) Of Interest (6) Poetry (19) Potty Training (16) Pregnancy (70) Pumpkin (149) Questions (11) Ramblings (30) Ripping-good Yarn (30) Ruminations (40) Rural Life (94) Sorrow (20) Starbeans (247) un-un-un-un (67) Yearly Booklist (8) zzzzzz (3)