Friday, February 02, 2007

My first meme: ABCs

meme (mēm) n. A unit of cultural information, such as a cultural practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another.

This meme came from Mama C-ta. I've never done one before, but thought I'd finally give it a whirl. Wheeeee!

A: Available or married? Married (6.5 years)
B: Best Friend? My husband, but I treasure my kindred spirits.
C: Cake or Pie? Pie, as long as it isn't overly sweet
D: Drink of Choice? Water, please!!
E: Essential Item? A nice-sized bag to be able to carry around all my other essentials [daybook, water bottle, pen(s), camera, chapstick]
F: Favorite Color? GREEN [it's just so lovely]
G: Gummi Bears or Worms? In the day, I would have said Black Forest gummi bears - but now, it takes me weeks and weeks to get through one package.
H: Hometown? Stanwood, WA - going back 4 generations on my mother's side [but I only lived there from ages 14-18]
I: Indulgence? Sleeping butt n^ked on clean sheets.
J: January or February? January - winter is still fresh at that point; things start getting a little old by February.
K: Kids & names? One child; male; 18 months; online, known as "Starbeans"; in real life: Sneg (just kidding...)
L: Life is incomplete without? Good books, good food, good sleep, satisfying conversation
M: Marriage Date? August 12, 2000
N: Number of Siblings? I am the oldest of 5: three brothers (27, 24, 21) and one sister (18)
O: Oranges or apples? Current obsession...APPLES. I love Cortland, Braeburn, and Cameo the best - it seems that my favorites are tart, crisp, and mildly sweet.
P: Phobias/Fears? I like spiders in theory & for their role in the ecosystem; but unfortunately, seeing them in real life gives me the creeps.
Q: Favorite Quote? As much as I read, I cannot think of even one [am I pathetic?]
R: Reason to Smile? I had waffles with apple sauce for breakfast this morning - they were delicious.
S: Season? Autumn - crisp days, sunny afternoons, brightly colored leaves, smoke-scented air.
T: Tag three people! Nah.
U: Unknown fact about me: Once, in 9th grade, I clotheslined my neck on the volleyball net diving after a ball in P.E., giving myself a terrible rope burn that stretched across my entire neck; those who didn't know me thought it was a hickey.
V: Vegetable you hate? Uhmm...not applicable
W: Worst habit? Forgetting to eat until I am way too hungry [& then getting wacko-crabby from it]
X: Xylophone? Ring-a-ling-a-ding-dong
Y: Your favorite food? Anything with tons of vegetables.
Z: Zodiac? I'm a libra...but I don't really know what that entails.

1 comment:

Mama C-ta said...

Cool! Thanks for playing! I'm suddenly craving an apple...