- I have finally come to the conclusion that I HATE DOING CRAFTS with young children. It's just a lot of stress, work, and hovering. Though I do like how it comes out in the end and that it pleases them. Ugh, and I thought I appreciated the artistic process.
- I really, truly adore cabbage fried in bacon fat.
- I'm starting to feel a compulsion to nest. I'm not usually like this, but general disorder and clutter is really getting on my nerves.
- I went out and about 3 times last week and swore I wouldn't leave the house for the rest of December. I was whooped!
- I somehow miscalculated my weeks, and, after looking at the calendar last weekend, realized that I was 36 weeks pregnant, not 37 like I had thought. What's the diff in the end anyway, right? But it was a major blow to my psyche.
- I am so proud of what good boys I have. They are thoughtful, take good care of each other, and generally listen very well. I see signs of their obedience all over the house; like when I ask them to put something away and, later in the day, I see it set nicely in its place. I love them! ♥
Tuesday, December 07, 2010
Things that have run through my mind to post recently . . . nothing much.
11:11 (10) Affection (100) Announcement (56) Baby (17) Beauty (21) Books (91) Brothers (61) Chuckle (60) Cloth Diapering (9) Complaints (25) Danie Blizzard (120) Domestic Bliss (66) Elias Ashmole (52) Family (34) Friends of the Library (15) Frustration (58) Garden (74) Going Green (18) Gratitude (28) Homebirth (29) Homeschooling (29) Hot Topics (22) In bloom at our house (12) Kicking the Chapstick Addiction (8) Lists (51) Live and Learn (60) Living on Very Little (31) Mother Culture (5) Musical Accompaniment (27) Natural Health (38) Nostalgia (20) Num-Nums (129) Nursery Rhymes (10) Obsessed (11) Of Interest (6) Poetry (19) Potty Training (16) Pregnancy (70) Pumpkin (149) Questions (11) Ramblings (30) Ripping-good Yarn (30) Ruminations (40) Rural Life (94) Sorrow (20) Starbeans (247) un-un-un-un (67) Yearly Booklist (8) zzzzzz (3)