Examples are as follows:
- Holy smokes! You're 5 months old already?!
- Holy smokes, no wonder why you can almost sit up.
- Holy smokes! Diego should be in the 6-8 year old Story Hour at the library this summer because he's going to be 6 in July?! Where has time gone?
- Holy smokes, when was the last time I took a shower?
- Holy smokes! I haven't posted on my blog in over a week!
- Holy smokes! I have outstanding emails I need to respond to that are almost as old.
- Holy smokes, it is cold outside.
- Holy smokes, I'm so thankful for another sunny day . . . finally.
- Holy smokes, when is this kid going to nap?
- Holy smokes! Why do I have to get up at 6:00 AM again?? Oh, you -- peed the bed, didn't go back to sleep after nursing, or desperately need a snack.
- Holy smokes, is Quiet Time already over??
(I should also add that things have finally normalized around here and I feel mush, mush better. Oops, I mean much, much better.)