Thursday, March 14, 2013

Dust goblin? Or Dust fairy?

This morning Jamie and I were in the bedroom.  I had just gotten him dressed and the sun was streaming in through the window, illuminating all those tiny little dust particles that we never see otherwise.

He noticed them, said, "Heeeeeeey....!" with that crooked little grin, and immediately began his attack.  Yah! Yah! and Yah! as he chopped at floating dust with his stealth ninja-hands.  Diego and Truen both did the same thing at similar ages, though I think Diego's attack was more of a cupped-hand "gathering" assault.  But then, Jamie has been exposed to way more battling via his brudders by this age.  Shoot, he's an eager participant.

But it got me thinking.  I wonder if I ever battled floating dust?  Would have even been a thought in my mind?  I remember imagining dreamily that the softly drifting particles were little fairies or sprites or perhaps even living sparkles, but that would have been when I was older. 

Did I battle dust at age two?  I wonder.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are so cute. :) I have a mental image of that.
~Em