Wednesday, April 14, 2010

News, Part II

I forgot . . . I left something out.
  • Does everyone know that one of our future goals is to operate a CSA...? Still a few years out, but definitely something we are working towards.
  • With that in mind, this summer we are experimenting with two local ginea pigs: a family and an individual, both interested in subscribing to that weekly box of fresh produce, at rock-bottom prices. We need some practice and figured it was a good idea to start out small...really small. I'll be making my weekly delivery on Wednesdays: Library Day.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

This must be thrilling for you guys!!! I'm thrilled for you! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Erik is wondering if you could ship us a box each week as well... I'm sure customs wouldn't mind. :)