Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ho-ho-ho

We went to my in-laws last weekend for a mega-late Christmas celebration.  A broken ankle, a new baby, tons of snow, and influenza were some of the many reasons we weren't able to celebrate it closer to the actual date.

The boys had a fabulous time playing with their cousins. 

There are 13 cousins on the Borealis side of the family.  That number includes our boys, as everyone calls all the grandkids simply "the cousins".  My side of the family there are three cousins.  Just us.  The brothers.

There are three age groups of Borealis cousins: older, middle, and youngest.  My boys are in the youngest group, of course, and got to play with the other little guys.  It goes Levi (6), Diego (5), Mia (4), and Truen (3).  As you can imagine, there is a lot of racing around and hollering.  They just love it.

Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of the younger cousins playing (drat...I should have lined 'em up and got a shot), but I DO have a picture of the boys in the van in the garage after we got home.  I thought the pictures turned out kind of neat.

 Little Jamie all wrapped up and in the driver's seat.
(I swear by the swaddle, ladies...my boy-ohs love it.)

Diego was totally zonked.
Truen, not so much --
He had slept on the way there.

No comments: