Thursday, April 13, 2006

Happy Birthday, Blog

My blog turned 1 week old today. Awwwww...

Looking back at my posts, I see that I'm very fond of creating lists. You should see the drafts I have saved! Nothing but lists.

It was in the mid-70's today in Minneapolis. Unseasonably warm, but glorious. We scoured our front porch & then moved all of our plants out there (it's their summer home). Having an enclosed front porch is so wonderful; it becomes another room of our house during spring, summer, & fall. Airy, sunny, tons of windows for the cats to look out of - oh man, it's just great. Starbeans really likes it too, because he can look out the window at the cars and buses.

Speaking of Starbeans, he has one little pointy tooth which just popped up within the last couple of weeks. It's maybe a millimeter out, but I now can see it when he has his mouth open. When I discovered it last week, I didn't see it, I felt it: on my hand. It didn't hurt, but it definitely surprised me. Little guy! He is just so gorgeous. I wuv him.

10-4, stat. Over and out. Roger that.
This is A. Borealis signing out.
phsssst. beep.

No comments: